er en 8K Ultra HD, 7.2-kanals hjemmekinoreveiver på 7 x 100W med innebygget HEOS-muiltirom
Marantz SR5015 er den rimeligste modellen blant Marantz sine mest seriøse hjemmekinoreceivere. Den nye SRxx15-serien er ekstremt godt utstyrt med støtte for de seneste lyd-og bildeformatene så vel som trådløs streaming og multirom. Som alle Marantz sine produkter er den også utrolig flott å se og ta på, noe som alltid er en bonus når man kjøper et skikkelig kvalitetsprodukt. Anbefales!
Informasjon fra produsent:
Drive exquisitely detailed home cinema with the 7.2 channel 8K UHD AV receiver. Delight in the most musical sound for any source — from home theater, to vinyl, to digital streaming. Whether you’re watching classic film noir or hosting dinner with friends, it’s the perfect sonic accoutrement. Totally immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™. Stream music from leading services and control the SR5015 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR. Game with better immersion thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the new Marantz SR5015 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.
- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch. drive).
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. 8K upscaling is available on all 6 HDMI ports.
- Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™ processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020) provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- The greatest technology for home cinema: With 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear picture and accurate detail.
- Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz; DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks — enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components elevate Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer produce more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Stream music from your favorite sources: Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and HEOS® Built-in.
- Features HEOS® Built-in: Advanced technology enables multi-room audio, voice control and digital music streaming throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favorite voice assistants: With the SR5015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5015 delivers 100W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch. drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity with eARC Support
The new Marantz SR5015 includes 6 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs for all your favorite sources. One dedicated 8K input supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Additionally, the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI inputs. Showcasing the latest HDMI technology and specifications, the new SR5015 lets you take home entertainment to the next level with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR, QMS and QFT support. The video processor is capable of upscaling native video sources up to 8K quality. The SR5015 also features HDMI eARC support, which supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® in masterful quality from your TV source. Conveniently, your HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source (when available).
Supports Latest Object-based Audio Formats
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™.
Audyssey MultEQ XT For Simple Setup and Room Calibration
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level.
Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR5015 supports the Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problem areas in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.